Who wants to be Fit & Lean in 2016?
A leaner, healthier you is just 30 days away!
- Tired of yo-yo diets that don't work?
- Feeling drained of your energy?
- Finding it hard to stick to anexercise routine?
- Feeling frustrated and discouraged about reaching your goals?
Would you like to FINALLY:
- Lose those stubborn extra pounds?
- Boost your energy and self-esteem?
- Learn how to impliment REAL, LASTING change WITHOUT diets or deprivation?
- Have an incredible community of support to help motivate you and keep you on track?
Then you've come to the right place!
Let’s face it; making changes with our diet and lifestyle isn’t easy.
Oftentimes, it’s because we aren’t sure WHAT to do for a LONG-TERM strategy for SUCCESS.
We know that diets don’t work long term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
That's why we've put together a fantastic online program that we think you'll love . . .
This 30-Day Challenge is perfect for you if you want to get back on track in 2016, lose weight, and feel great, WITHOUT crazy diets and 'tricks'
That's right, this challenge is different:
NO diets and NO deprivation.
No tricks, pills, potions or gimmicks!
It’s time to get REAL!
You’ll learn SIMPLE, step-by-step strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you:
- Lose Weight
- Get Fit
- Eat Healthy
- Boost Your Energy
- Get Your Mojo Back
You’ll ALSO get the most incredible, easy-to-prepare recipes PLUS a community of support, every step of the way.
Since the challenge is online, you can participate no matter where you live
During the Fit & Lean 30 Day online challenge, we’ll focus on one key strategy each week:
- Week 1 – Why choosing the quality of your calories matters for weight loss.
- Week 2 – Finding the right exercise for YOU – hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym
- Week 3 - Eating to fuel your body – what 1 thing you may be doing unknowingly, to sabotage your efforts
- Week 4 – How to plan for LONG-TERM success – simple, effective tips to save you TIME, CALORIES and MONEY!
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- One email reminder each week with a link to that week’s notes and challenge strategy
- Delicious, nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side dishes
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices
- BONUS – “Sensational Smoothies and Juices” recipe guide
- Access to the online Challenge Group for support during the 30 days
- SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION for duration of the Challenge (and beyond - the support group will be there whenever you need it)
- 4 simple, but effective strategies to get you on the road to reaching your goals (no quick-fix diet tricks or gimmicks – we know those don’t work!). Like I said, it’s time to get REAL – and SIMPLE.
- Exclusive access to the "Members Only" area of the site where you can check out each week’s notes and challenge strateges as well as all the downloads and bonuses
Fun – Motivation – Inspiration – Support – PRIZES!
This program is valued at over $300, but if you register before December 28, you can join for only
(For the Next 24 Hours)
After December 28, the program will cost $57 - so sign up now and take advantage of our early bird special.
Your Challenge Host
Hi, I'm Neil Forsey, Founder and Head Coach at Hungry Coach.
I put this challenge together to make it easily accessible for people to get back on track with their health and fitness goals. I know how difficult it can be to try to make health and lifestyle changes on your own. Now you’ll be plugged into a community of people that share your same goals.
I’d love it if you could join us!
Weight Loss Coach/Consultant
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC)
Certified Eating Psychology Coach (CEPC)
Certified International Health Coach (CIHC)
Certified Life Coach (CLC)
Grab a friend or 2 and come join us! 30 Days from now, you’ll be glad you did!
This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease.
The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietician or nutritionist.
You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices.
Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship.